Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Keep on praying

I've been reading Hinds' Feet on High Places, a story that's an allegory of the Christian walk.
(I highly recommend this book!)

The version of the book I have includes devotionals written by Darien Cooper.
One of the devotionals has a prayer in it that really spoke to me, and I thought, "I should post it on my blog to share with others..."

O Lord Jesus, Lover of my soul, You and only You understand the inner craving of my being. Thank You for loving me, never leaving me, and caring about every detail of my life. Help me begin each day with a thankful spirit, until I can do so as a way of life. Let me never be found resisting what You are birthing or bringing forth in me. I love You and want to love You even more.

AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment