Thursday, October 22, 2009

Joy that's unspeakable

~Things I love that bring me joy for which I praise God for: ♥ heart-shaped leaves ♥ gorgeous blue skies ♥ puffy white clouds ♥ photography ♥ strolls in nature ♥ the crunch of leaves as I walk ♥ the lovely season of autumn ♥ ~

Something else that brings me joy is browsing the blogs of my brilliant phototographer friends. {Check out Amanda, Lauren or Wendy's sites to see some fantastic, creative work.} Feeling inspired by their blogs and the wonderful weather yesterday, I had my own fall photo shoot on the way back from Yamane Jr. High. I parked my car on the side of the road, and with camera in hand, I went for a stroll.

And now, without further adieu, here are the rest of the pictures I took from my refreshing little walk/quiet time in God's gorgeous creation...

Lying down in the leaves to capture these shots. :)



Beautiful sunny day with cotton ball clouds. :)

Back on the ground to capture close-ups of leaves {and berries}...



And then I found the most gorgeous, bright red heart leaf!

Oh, how I heart this season.

Shadows of branches...

I just wanted to run like crazy through this...

So I did. :)

A lovely path to meander down.

Leaves on the side of a building near my apartment. Quite pretty.

I had so much fun yesterday being out in about in the beauty, snapping away, and I'm really happy with how these pictures turned out.

But I'm absolutely in awe of the Lord and His work. How Great is our God!

1 comment:

  1. Daaayna,
    You are so right our God does great work!!! I love all of the pictures. Yesterday was a great fall day as well, all I wanted to do was be outside!!!

    ReplyDelete